Curtis Benzle: La Meridiana School in Tuscany, Italy May 19-25, 2019.
My class, “Porcelain: Color and Light” will be offered at the wonderful La Meridiana School in Tuscany, Italy. This class is specifically designed for all levels of experience - from beginner to advanced. Curt says: Our previous classes have had seasoned professionals as well as people with no art experience; ages from mid-twenties to mid-eighties. Everyone learns at their own level. The only thing required is a desire to spend a week with interesting people, in a beautiful place while creating something wonderful.
There will be daily demonstrations covering the full range of intriguing techniques using colored, translucent porcelain. We will then discuss and create objects using these techniques -from sculpture to jewelry to lighting and pots.
The goal of this workshop is very simple—
- Learn some fascinating new skills, techniques and perspectives.
- Enjoy the beauty of Tuscany—food, friends and inspiration.
- Expand your creative experience.
If you have worked with clay before, our discussions will be designed to expand your creative opportunities.
If you are new to clay, we will focus on building your skills, confidence and success.
Please email or call me with questions. Thank you!!! Curt firstname.lastname@example.org or USA 256-653-3654
The Details: May 19-25, 2019
La Meridiana School Certaldo, Tuscany Italy
The workshop fee includes the following:
- Tuition (class is seven hours per day with twelve hours studio time)
- All Materials and firings
- Lodging in double room (single room on request at extra cost)
- Welcome dinner (Sun.), welcome breakfast (Mon.) and Wrap-up Dinner (Friday)
- A freshly prepared full Tuscan lunch with wine on all working days