Mould Making For Slip Cast Ceramics with Ed Bentley
Ed Bentley runs a series of both 3 day and individually designed one-to-one sessions. The three day residential courses help craft potters, students or anyone wishing to develop their skills in plaster mould making for slip-cast ceramics. All are welcome to attend, regardless of current skill level and background.
These in depth courses are for all abilities and cover the following skills:
• shape designing and concept sketching
• creating your own technical drawing
• plaster modelling/carving by hand
• lathe and bench whirler plaster turning
• plaster sledging/profiling with a metal tool
• tea pot handle and spout modelling
• sprig moulding and relief clay modelling
• plaster mould making (from simple drop-out to multi-part moulds)
• slip casting
These courses are suitable for all and are residential in nature. The location and contact details are:
Address: Manifold Craft Barn, Wetton Road, Butterton, Staffordshire, England, ST13 7ST.
Telephone: +44 (0)1538 304604 Mobile: +44 (0)7760368169