CPA Autumn Fair : Oxford Ceramics Fair 2017
More than 60 of the UK's leading potters will be exhibiting and selling their ceramics at the Oxford Ceramics Fair 2017.
Programme: Saturday 28th October
11.30 am. Ruth King • Demonstration "Whole In One" Ruth will show her making techniques including folding a bowl from a single slab of clay.
2.00 pm. Ashraf Hanna • Demonstration "Line, Form & Space" Ashraf will talk about the aesthetics of his work and demonstrate his hand-building techniques.
4.00 pm. Mark Griffiths • Demonstration "Altered Forms" Mark will show how he changes his thrown pots by various techniques including squaring & faceting.
11.30 am. Ben Brierley • Demonstration "Building with thrown slabs" Ben will construct a composite bottle using thrown elements.
2.00 pm Sabine Nemet • Demonstration "My Life as a Potter" Sabine will talk briefly about her life, and demonstrate how she makes oval dishes, butter dishes and other pieces for wood/soda stoneware firing.
CPA Autumn Fair
- Address: St. Edwards School, Woodstock Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, OX2 7NN.
- Telephone: +44(0)20 7437 6781
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web-site: www.oxfordceramicsfair.co.uk
- Open: Saturday 10.00am to 5.30pm, Sunday 10.00 to 4.30
Tickets are £6
- Dates: 28 Oct 2017 to: 29 Oct 2017
Makers at this event include (Members in Bold)