Bluecoat Display Centre : Equinox
Mixed exhibition, including new work by Amy Cooper
Defined by the equality of day and night, or light and dark, the Vernal Equinox has come to represent balance. This time of year marks a planetary shift in the seasons and denotes the beginning of spring. For this mixed exhibition makers have been selected whose work has an elemental quality, or celebrates the abundance of the natural world.
Confirmed artists include Kate Bajic, Amanda Baron, Adam Buick, Amy Cooper, Lizzie Farey, Elaine Jones, and Lucy Jade Sylvester.
Bluecoat Display Centre
- Address: 50-51 Bluecoat Chambers, College Lane Entrance, Liverpool, Merseyside, UK, L1 3BZ.
- Telephone: +44 (0)1517 094014
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: Monday - Friday 10am - 5:30pm.
Sunday 12pm - 5pm.
- Dates: 10 Mar 2018 to: 21 Apr 2018
Makers at this event include (Members in Bold)