Ironbridge Gorge : Shropshire’s ‘Gorgeous’ Contemporary Craft FairThe Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust and The Shropshire Guild of Contemporary Craft includes ceramics from Jennifer Colquitt
Entrance to Gorgeous is £2.50 per person, under 12's go free. Gorgeous will be open from 10am-5pm on Saturday 17th and 10am-4.30pm on Sunday 18th of November.
Further details are available from the Shropshire Guild's website at: www.shropshireguild.co.uk or the Ironbridge Visitor Information Centre on
Tel: 01952 884391 or visit www.ironbridge.org.uk
- Venue: Ironbridge Gorge
- Address: Enginuity, Coach Road, Coalbrookdale, Telford, Shropshire, UK, TF8 7DQ.
- Telephone: +44(0)1952 435900
- Email: email@example.com
- Web-site: www.shropshireguild.co.uk
- Open: Saturday 9th October 10am-5pm, and Sunday 10th October from 10am - 4pm.
- Dates: 17 Nov 2012 to: 18 Nov 2012