North Yorkshire Open Studios : North Yorkshire Open StudiosA wide range of open studios around York and North Yorkshire - specific days only - see below see website for more details and for members see their profile pages.
During the weekends of 10/11/12 & 18/19 June, artists and makers across the whole of North Yorkshire will invite the public into a host of intriguing spaces. From hidden locations on the North Yorkshire Moors and harbourside huts in Whitby and Scarborough to suburban living rooms in Harrogate and beautiful back gardens in the remote Yorkshire Dales.
With original works on show ranging from cutting edge craft and design to contemporary sculpture, paintings and ceramics, there will be something to inspire everybody.
This annual event provides a great opportunity to buy or commission works for you, your home or your garden, as well as to discover the rich seam of culture that runs through North Yorkshire's breathtaking landscape.
- Venue: North Yorkshire Open Studios
- Address: North Yorkshire, UK, .
- Telephone: +44(0)1756 748529
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web-site: www.art-connections.org.uk
- Open: Friday to Sunday 10-12 JuneSat - Sunday 18-19 JuneStudio opening times will be 10.30am - 5.30pm.
- Dates: 10 Jun 2011 to: 19 Jun 2011