Rufford Craft Centre : Earth and Fire 2016 at Rufford
Over 100 potters from across the UK and Mainland Europe selling direct to visitors from market stalls set in the grounds of the ancient abbey ruins - more later!
A celebration of clay in all its forms, the Earth and Fire International Ceramic Fair takes place at Rufford Abbey, Nottinghamshire every year with:
- Over 100 potters from across the UK and Mainland Europe selling direct to visitors from market stalls set in the grounds of the ancient abbey ruins
- A programme of free demonstrations and talks
- Over 7,000 visitors
- Campus stands showcasing the next generation of potters
- Trade stands selling tools of the trade
Earth and Fire is one of the country's premiere ceramic events. For three days, at the end of June, over a hundred potters from across the UK and Europe come to Nottinghamshire to sell direct to the public from outdoor market stalls. For 20 years collectors, gallery owners, enthusiasts and the general public have flocked to Rufford to meet and talk to the potters selling everything from garden planters and sculptures, to bowls, pie dishes, teapots, mugs, plates and egg cups.
Rufford Craft Centre
- Address: Near Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire, UK, NG22 9DF.
- Telephone: +44 (0)1623 822 944
- Open: 10.00am to 5.00pm each day. Car park £5.00
- Dates: 24 Jun 2016 to: 26 Jun 2016