54, The Gallery : The Harlequin Goes to Mayfair - ceramics and fine artIt will include work by Bernard Leach, Michael Cardew, David Leach, Joanna Constantinidis, Aki Moriuchi, Ursula Mommens, Alan Wallwork and others.
- Venue: 54, The Gallery
- Address: 54, Shepherd Market, London, England, W1J 7QX.
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7491-7322
- Web-site: www.studio-pots.com
- Open: Private View will be 6 - 9pm on Monday 19 March. The exhibition will then be open from Tuesday 20 to Saturday 24 March (inclusive) 11am to 6pm.
- Dates: 19 Mar 2012 to: 24 Mar 2012
Potters at this event include (Members in Bold)
- Michael Cardew [1901-1983]
- Joanna Constantinidis (1927-2000)
- Bernard Leach (1887-1979)
- David Leach (1911-2005)
- Ursula Mommens (1908 - 2010)
- Aki Moriuchi
- Alan Wallwork