Watermill Gallery : Lotte Glob ceramics
Lotte Glob has been working from studios in Durness in the far North West of Scotland since 1964.
In 2008 The Watermill celebrated her 50th year working in ceramics by publishing the book Floating Stones.
In 2009 she had a major retrospective in the National Ceramic Museum in her native Denmark.
- Address: Mill Street, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland, PH15 2BG.
- Telephone: +44 (0)1887 822896
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: Open seven days a week 10am-5.00pm (11am Sunday)
- Dates: 01 Sep 2012 to: 07 Oct 2012
Makers at this event include (Members in Bold)