Craft in the Bay : St. Ives Potters
Ceramics currently being made by contemporary potters working in the unique setting of St. Ives, Cornwall. Many of the potters work from the Gaolyard Pottery Studios in the heart of this picturesque town.
Exhibiting artists include; John Bedding, Sarah Dunstan, Sam Hall, Rebecca Harvey, Rick Henham, Amanda Ray, Louise Thompson and Roelof Uys.
Craft in the Bay
- Address: The Flourish, Lloyd George Avenue, Cardiff Bay, Wales, CF10 4QH.
- Telephone: +44 (0)2920 484611
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: Monday - Saturday, 10:30am - 5:30pm.
- Dates: 08 Sep 2012 to: 28 Oct 2012
Makers at this event include (Members in Bold)