Hannah Peschar Sculpture Garden : Hannah Peschar Sculpture GardenA must if you enjoy sculpture - with some ceramic artists showing.
Broadleaved plants and mature trees support, frame and enhance a changing collection of contemporary sculpture in this stunning garden.
The range of works selected by owner-curator, Hannah Peschar, is wide with styles varying from figurative to highly abstract, innovatively using contemporary metals, wire, glass, ceramics and plastics as well as the more traditional stone, wood and bronze. Each sculpture is placed in a carefully considered and meaningful relationship with the other featured works within The garden, created by the award-winning landscape designer, Anthony Paul. The result is an inspired combination of peaceful, enclosed harmony and dramatic, surprise vistas in an ever-changing environment.
- Venue: Hannah Peschar Sculpture Garden
- Address: Black & White Cottage, Standon Lane, Ockley, Surrey, UK, RH5 5QR.
- Telephone: +44 (0)1306 627269
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web-site: www.hannahpescharsculpture.com
- Open: Fridays and Saturdays 11am-6pm.Sundays and Bank Holidays 2pm-5pm.Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays by appointment only to groups of four or more adults (no concessions).Closed Mondays.Adult £10 Child £7 Concession £8
- Dates: 01 May 2013 to: 31 Oct 2013
Potters at this event include (Members in Bold)