Monnow Valley Arts Centre : Ceramics for the gardenWe will open the gardens for the season on 28 April with a season long display of ceramics for the garden. Works range from traditional terracotta planters to large scale outdoor ceramics, ceramic sculpture and installations.
The gardens will ultimately consist of some 13 acres of sculpture gardens and walks but currently extend to 4 acres. The gardens are designed for the display of sculpture and carved lettering. In the pareterre or sensory garden there is usually a sculpture installation on view which changes annually and in the memory field there is a permanent display of carved lettering on loan from the Memorial Arts Charity. Throughout the gardens you find a changing display of pieces of sculpture and carved lettering by different artists.
- Venue: Monnow Valley Arts Centre
- Address: Middle Hunt House, Walterstone, Hereford, Herefordshire, England, HR2 0DY.
- Telephone: 01873 860529
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web-site: www.monnowvalleyarts.org
- Open: Open 7 April - 28 October 2012Open to the public:Thursday and Friday 11 am - 5 pm., Weekends 2 - 5 pmOpen for educational and other groupsonly on Tuesday and Wednesdays,Closed Monday.ADMISSIONEntrance to gallery exhibitions is free, but a donation is requested if not visiting the gardens.Entrance to gardens, sculpture display and National Collection of Contemporary Memorial Arts is by donation of £5 per adult (concessions £3), children under 14 free.
- Dates: 28 Apr 2012 to: 31 Oct 2012