Bircham Gallery : Mary Sumner & Jeremy James
Paintings and prints or rural England by Mary Sumner and wildlife sculpture by Jeremy James
Jeremy James trained at Exeter College of Art & Design and graduated in 1986 with a 1st class honours degree in Fine Art. Jeremy continued his training in Cardiff, completing a Masters Degree in 1987. After working as a visiting lecturer in numerous colleges he established a workshop in Suffolk where he designed, made and exhibited work until 1995.
In that year he moved to Derbyshire to take up a new teaching post as Senior Lecturer to the B.A (Hons) 3D Design course at the University of Derby as well as developing a new and improved workshop from his home.
Since then Jeremy has divided his time between teaching and continuing to make and show work with many galleries nationally and internationally.
- Address: 14 Market Place, Holt, Norfolk, UK, NR25 6BW.
- Telephone: +44 (0)1263 713312
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: 9.00am to 5.00pm Mondays to Saturdays, and 10.00am to 4.00pm on Bank Holidays. We are closed on Sundays.
- Dates: 15 Sep 2012 to: 10 Oct 2012
Makers at this event include (Members in Bold)