Mall Galleries : Threadneedle Prize Exhibition
The value of this year's Threadneedle Prize has been increased to £30,000, making it the most valuable prize for a single work of art awarded in the UK.
Selectors include artist and sculptor Peter Randall-Page, National Gallery curator Christopher Riopelle and curator and art critic Nicholas Usherwood.
Designed to promote and encourage excellence in figurative and representational painting and sculpture, the selectors will focus on the quality and confidence of the finished work.
Visitors to the exhibition will award the £10,000 Visitors' Choice Prize.
- Address: 17 Carlton House Terrace, London, UK, SW1Y 5BD.
- Telephone: +44(0)207 334 3922
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: 10am to 5pm (closes 3pm on final day)
- Dates: 26 Sep 2012 to: 13 Oct 2012
Makers at this event include (Members in Bold)