Ilkley Art Trail - Craiglands Hotel : Ilkley Art Trail 2012 - Eric Moss ceramicsThe Ilkley Art Trail 2012 is almost upon us and I really hope you''ll be able to come visit some (or all!) of the 45 artists and makers taking part, either in their own studios or at one of the 'hub' venues around this charming Yorkshire Town.
Eric Moss will be there, showing some of his new sculptural ceramics ('knife forms') alongside the 'Big Boats', 'Seedpods' and 'Squidpots' for which I've become known. My stand will be at The Craiglands Hotel which is one of the hub' venues and showcases another 6 artists in a first floor (there is a lift as well as stairs) light and airy room with fantastic views across the valley. (The other artists at this venue are: Barbara Cassell - hats & Jewellery, Richard Whitelegg - jewellery, Catherine Boyne-Whitelegg - ceramics, Lydia Haines - glass, Kate Stewart - painting & textiles and Jo Whitehead - glass).
- Venue: Ilkley Art Trail - Craiglands Hotel
- Address: The Craiglands Hotel, Cowpasture Road, West Yorkshire, England, LS29 8RQ.
- Web-site: www.ericmossceramics.co.uk
- Open: Open every day (10am - 5pm unless otherwise stated in the brochure) until the end of Sunday 14 October, and is running concurrently with the Ilkley Literary Festival - so twice as much reason to come visit!
- Dates: 06 Oct 2012 to: 14 Oct 2012
Potters at this event include (Members in Bold)