Puls Contemporary Ceramics : Bodil Manz and Michael Geertsen
Bodil Manz‚s work utilises the gentle fragility of egg shell porcelain and dominance of utilitarian white and block colour to create breath-taking ceramic vessels.
Her near paper thin cast porcelain cylinders are so translucent that you can often discern the light and shadow passing through both walls of a pot blending interior with exterior.
Manz has had solo exhibitions in Copenhagen, Brussels, Amsterdam, London and New York and in 2008 was honoured with a major retrospective exhibition at the Kunstindustrimuseet in Copenhagen. In 2007 she was awarded the Grand Prize at the 4th World Ceramic Biennale, Korea.
Puls Contemporary Ceramics
- Address: Edelknaapstraat 19 rue du Page (Châtelain), Brussels, Belgium, B-1050.
- Telephone: +32 2 640 26 55
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: Wednesday - Saturday, 13:00 - 18:00.
- Dates: 29 Mar 2014 to: 03 May 2014
Makers at this event include (Members in Bold)