New Ashgate Gallery : Clare Crouchman - maker in Focus
New ceramics from Clare Crouchman
Clare's work draws upon the intricate shapes and textures in the landscape for inspiration. She is intrigued by rhythmical and repetitive patterns that repeat themselves naturally on both a large and small scale. Clare's choice of materials
and working methods are crucial to the desired outcomes. Ceramic materials go through a series of transformational processes, paralleling those of the natural world, which bring a strong physical dimension to her work. An influence of cities, mapping, mazes and labyrinths is clearly evident within Clare's ceramics as well as her collographs and etchings.
New Ashgate Gallery
- Address: Wagon Yard, Lower Church Lane, Downing Street, Farnham, Surrey, UK, GU9 7PS.
- Telephone: +44 (0)1252 713208
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: Tuesday - Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm.
- Dates: 05 Jan 2013 to: 16 Mar 2013
Makers at this event include (Members in Bold)