Chelmsford Museum : Essex Studio Potters
A permanent exhibition opening in mid January - phone before visiting as I can't find the exact date!
Includes work by Shaun Hall, Richard Baxter, Lola Swain, Suzanne Rampton, Madelaine Murphy, and Alan Foxley. See blog item for images!
Note: although not specifically part of this display the museum does have two pieces by Robert Washington, a number of pieces by Joanna Constantinidis and a Grayson Perry among other work
- Address: Oaklands Park, Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, England, CM2 9AQ.
- Telephone: +44 (0)1245 605700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: Monday to Saturday 10 am to 5pm, Sunday 1pm to 4 pm. Closed on Fridays during term time
- Dates: 15 Jan 2013 to: 31 Dec 2013
Makers at this event include (Members in Bold)