Bluecoat Display Centre : In the Window - Jo Taylor sculpture
o Taylor's sculptural ceramics will be exhibited In The Window during month of December.
Yo Thom's hand thrown and hand built functional stoneware will be exhibited In the Window at Bluecoat Display Centre in Liverpool during month of December.
Thom is now based in Dorset producing the Ai-Indigo range, which is inspired by her love of traditional Japanese indigo fabrics and patterns.
Her work also has a unique fusion of British and Japanese influence in its forms and use.
Now the beautiful Dorset landscape and surrounding nature are also her inspirations on the surface decorations.
Bluecoat Display Centre
- Address: 50-51 Bluecoat Chambers, College Lane Entrance, Liverpool, Merseyside, UK, L1 3BZ.
- Telephone: +44 (0)1517 094014
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: Monday - Friday 10am - 5:30pm.
Sunday 12pm - 5pm.
- Dates: 01 Aug 2017 to: 31 Aug 2017
Makers at this event include (Members in Bold)