Bluecoat Display Centre : Future Forwards
This exhibition examines the role, which different digital technologies play in the development and innovation of craft today.
Works made using techniques such as 3D printing, computer aided design, computer numerical control (CNC) and laser cutting will be exhibited.
Exhibiting artists include: Beatwoven, Joanna Bury, Vanessa Cutler, Rebecca Gouldson, Joan & Jack Hardie, Kathryn Hinton, Jonathan Keep, Katy Luxton, Rachel McKnight & Moira Walton.
This exhibition is curated by Gallery Officer Frances Gill-Smith.
Bluecoat Display Centre
- Address: 50-51 Bluecoat Chambers, College Lane Entrance, Liverpool, Merseyside, UK, L1 3BZ.
- Telephone: +44 (0)1517 094014
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: PV: On Friday 24th March 2017 from 5.30 - 7.30pm.
then: Monday - Saturday 10am - 5.30pm., Sundays noon - 5pm
- Dates: 24 Mar 2017 to: 22 Apr 2017
Makers at this event include (Members in Bold)