Bevere GalleryAddress: Bevere Lane, Worcester, Worcestershire, UK, WR3 7RQ. View Map
Email: Web-site: www.beveregallery.com
Telephone: +44 (0)1905 754484
Contact: Alastair/Kim Taylor
Throughout the year Tuesday - Saturday 10.30am - 5.00pm
Last updated: 2014-02-21
Examples of work available
Exhibitions/Events at this Gallery
- March Focus - potters - March 07, 2014 - April 01, 2014
- Eric James Mellon (1925 -2014) - March 07, 2014 - April 01, 2014
- April Focus - potters - April 04, 2014 - April 29, 2014
- MAY FOCUS - FEATURED POTTERS - May 02, 2014 - June 03, 2014
- Patricia Volk - Sculpture - May 06, 2014 - May 31, 2014
- Gallery Outside - Large Sculptural Ceramics - May 31, 2014 - July 09, 2014
- JUNE FOCUS - FEATURED POTTERS - June 06, 2014 - July 01, 2014
- JULY FOCUS FEATURED POTTERS - July 04, 2014 - July 29, 2014
- GALLERY OUTSIDE - Sculptures for the Garden - July 12, 2014 - August 30, 2014
- AUGUST FOCUS - FEATURED POTTERS - August 01, 2014 - September 02, 2014
- SEPTEMBER FOCUS - FEATURED POTTERS - September 05, 2014 - September 30, 2014
- FUNCTIONAL WARE FEATURE - October 03, 2014 - October 28, 2014
- Featured in November & December " Christmas Focus" - October 31, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Potters at this GalleryTim Andrews, Joy Bosworth, Nic Collins, Jack Doherty, Bridget Drakeford, Françoise Dufayard, Jill Fanshawe Kato, David Frith, Margaret Frith, Carolyn Genders, Jane Hamlyn, Peter Hayes, Joanna Howells, Paul Jackson, Walter Keeler, John Leach, John Maltby, Eric Mellon (1925-2014), John Pollex, Phil Rogers, Josie Walter
About the gallery
'Bevere Gallery shows the best of modern/British studio ceramics, along with paintings and other crafts in an intimate setting. A regional gallery, showing national artists' David Whiting, Ceramics Critic.
Bevere Gallery is a major centre for the visual Arts, offering high quality displays and sale of works by top nationally known ceramicists and artists. We have a wide range of outdoor ceramics and sculptures in our courtyard and the grounds surrounding the gallery. We also stock etchings, prints, woodcuts and a range of art and craft books, cards and magazines for sale. There are over 200 studio ceramicists represented at the gallery, including those shown above.
We have a constantly changing display of studio ceramics with new work introduced each month and features on individual makers of note. We stage two major exhibitions a year, in February our Graduate Show and in July/August our Summer Show which incorporates a sculpture trail in the extensive gardens and woods.
We have plenty of free parking outside the gallery and picture framing workshop and are wheelchair friendly with ramps or very small steps into the galleries. There is no admission charge and refreshments are served from ‘Bevere Cafe' with ground floor indoor and outdoor seating which serves gourmet freshly prepared hand produced light bites made with many local ingredients and accompanied by specialty hot and cold drinks.
‘Bevere Gallery has found itself a winning niche - this is now one of the best places in the region to see contemporary studio pottery' Terry Grimley, Birmingham Post.